Sales Executive (Car Leasing)
Do you have a natural flair for rapport building on the phone, are results driven with a fantastic work ethic and welcome recognition and rewards for your outstanding performance?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity to join a fun and energetic company with exciting growth plans, where you can put your telesales experience and an abundance of enthusiasm to great use.
motorlet is an independent vehicle leasing brokerage, working with all brands of vehicles and a panel of finance companies to find the best lease or finance option, negotiating discounts with manufacturers and passing it on to the public with one aim – to make the customer drive away happy, with the best deal possible.
What will this role of Sales Executive entail?
As a Sales Executive, you will manage inbound enquiries from the company website, following up via email and on the phone to secure the deal. Due to the level of inbound enquiries received, you won’t need to do any cold calling. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- A foundation of experience in telesales, ideally gained within the insurance industry or similar
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent grammar and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a natural at building rapport
What will I receive in return?
As a Sales Executive, you’ll receive comprehensive training and support to develop your knowledge of the leasing industry and your efforts will be well rewarded. You’ll receive:
- An extremely competitive starting salary
- Attractive performance related bonus and commission
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Fun social activities including a summer and Christmas party
- You’ll have a structured path for progression that will enable you to continue to thrive and develop further in your sales career.
Contract: Permanent, full time, working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (one day per week you will be required to work 9am to 6pm, and 8am to 5pm).
Location: Working within a comfortable modern office in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
All applications for this Sales Executive vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.